Welcome To MAAI Training
Break Into the Remunerative Market of Medical Aesthetics
Become a Qualified Injector
Our instructors will take you through an in depth curriculum on neurotoxins and dermal fillers. Courses include didactic and hands-on instruction including practice on live models. All participants will receive a step by step student manual, audio visual mentoring, and a Medical Aesthetic Injector starter kit which is equipped with all the supplies needed to start seeing clients right away.
Do you want to know if you're a good candidate for our courses? Click below to fill out our questionnaire.
Confidence in Knowledge
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the medical aesthetic industry and how you can become a part of this exciting field
- Safely and effectively implement basic and advanced procedures
- Understand facial aging
- Refresh your knowledge of facial anatomy
- Identify products and equipment
- Demonstrate proper use of each product
- Complete a thorough client assessment, identify treatment goals, contraindications
- Recognize complications and understand how to properly manage them if they occur
- Engaging learning and networking experience
- Sharing our best practice tips, while avoiding pitfalls
- Approachable and friendly, allowing for a positive and fun learning environment
- Class size limited to 6 students to ensure personalization
- 5 Star customer reviews
- Post completion mentoring
- Practice on live models
Check Out Our Customer Reviews
Sergey, Doctor"This course is great!"
“I just took the class on facial injections and it was great! Yvonne is great and really passionate about her industry. Can't wait for the advanced course.”
Nova, Registered Nurse"5 Stars for this product"
“Thank you Yvonne for your patience, expertise and guided teaching. Getting my certification empowered me to start this new career.”
Marissa, RN"5 Stars"
“Loved it! Great hands on experience and wonderful tools to succeed.”
P.B., NP"5 Stars"
“I enjoyed your Indianapolis course. I would attend another course if you are teaching. Thank you again for such a great afternoon.”
McKenzi A., RN"5 Stars"
“I enjoyed the class and feel like it was beneficial to my learning!”
Monique H., RN"Awesome!"
“Awesome experience. Loved the hands on experience. Great Tips! Thanks!”