Course Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 6 calendar days of registration and no later than 6 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
Cancellation by MAAI
- MAAI reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 6 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- MAAI is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.